- Preheat the oven to 180°C hot air. Boil the quinoa with double the amount of water and then leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Wash the aubergine and courgette, cut them open lengthwise and hollow them out. Leave a border of approx. 1 cm. Wash the peppers, cut open the top and remove the pith.
- Bake the aubergine, courgette and peppers on a baking tray lined with baking paper for 20-30 minutes. Pay attention to different cooking times of the different vegetables.
- Finely chop the flesh of the aubergine and courgette, spring onions and garlic. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry everything. Add the FELIX Pasta Sauce Vorarlberg fresh cheese and cooked quinoa and season to taste with herbs and spices.
- Fill the baked vegetable halves or peppers with the vegetable-pasta sauce-quinoa mixture and serve with cocktail tomatoes.