- Cut the aubergines, courgettes and peppers into small pieces.
- Place the cut vegetables on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast in the oven at 180° C for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the diced onion.
- Add the rice and then deglaze with approx. 200 ml warm vegetable soup.
- Add FELIX Pasta Sauce Basil with no added sugar and more of the vegetable soup until the rice is covered. Stir occasionally.
- Let the risotto simmer gently and keep adding a little warm soup as needed and stir.
- When the rice is al dente, stir in the butter and about 1/3 of the grated parmesan. Add the vegetables from the oven to the risotto.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with basil and parmesan.