- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package until al dente. Skim 60 ml of the pasta water into a cup. Strain the pasta.
- Halve the cocktail tomatoes and fry them briefly in olive oil over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper
- Mix the FELIX Pesto alla Genovese and tomatoes, add the pasta and simmer for 2 minutes with 60 ml pasta water.
- Top with mozzarella balls and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Finally, garnish with fresh basil.
Tip for the recipe: It also tastes great with FELIX Pesto Rosso and vegetables of your choice.