- Roll out a sheet of pizza dough and cut into strips approx. 2 cm wide.
- Spread the top half of the pastry with FELIX Pasta Sauce with vegetables and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Fold the strips from bottom to top and twist them together from bottom to top.
- Mix the olive oil with salt, pepper and fresh oregano and coat the pasta sauce Stangerl with it.
- Slice the baguette, top with the remaining FELIX Pasta Sauce with vegetables and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200° C for approx. 15 minutes.
Tip for the recipe: Serve with FELIX Sour Cream Sauce.