TORTILLA LASAGNE WITH PASTA SAUCE
for 6 people
- 2 jars of FELIX Pasta Sauce 5 herbs 360 g
- Olive oil
- 2 red onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 can of corn 330 g
- 8 tortillas with a diameter of 20 cm
- 150 g grated cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- FELIX Red Hot Sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the onion and pepper into strips, heat the oil in the pan and fry the vegetables in it until hot. After a few minutes, add finely chopped garlic and sauté briefly.
- Turn down the heat and add 1.5 glasses of FELIX Pasta Sauce 5 Herbs to the vegetables in the pan. Strain the maize and add it to the pan as well. Add the chilli powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with the remaining FELIX Pasta Sauce 5 Herbs and line with a layer of halved tortillas. Then cover with a layer of pasta sauce with vegetable mixture from the pan, a few spoonfuls of sour cream on top and sprinkle with some cheese.
- Repeat up to four times, sprinkle the last layer with cheese and refine with FELIX Red Hot Sauce as desired.
- Bake in the oven at 180° C for 15 minutes. Then cook for 5 minutes at 200° C until the cheese is crisp.
Tip for the recipe: Kidney beans can also be added to the pan.